Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Records 2010


And then, out of nowhere, the sun returns!

In no way did I hope to post my annual Spring Records selections so early in April, mostly due to my move to snowy Ottawa but also because a first day of beautiful weather usually backlashes into one last winter hurrah. Yet after the warm, summery weekend and a few days of rainfall, I knew the time was right to showcase some albums I’ve held onto for soundtracking just this season.

The most faithful of SCQ readers might be wondering where Springtime Super Moose is, as this is typically his moment to shine. All I can say is I'll try to snap a new shot of him when I go to New England in a few weeks. Until then, give these records a shot; they're certainly worth shaking out of hibernation for…

No comments: