Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Vacation is Over


As many of you either knew or assumed, SCQ went vacationing these past two weeks. Sure, I missed NXNE but under those overcast clouds of New England, I hiked trails, watched some good movies, consumed amazing meals and chopped down some rogue trees in the backyard. Oh right… and I happened to purchase many, many records. Enough to warrant another month of CD celibacy without so much as a blink. Seriously, it begins today.

While a small mountain of new releases should keep me busy, I have a small chore for you, dear reader. If you haven’t yet decided to officially “follow” this blog, here’s a lukewarm incentive: beginning in July, SCQ will be drawing a name from a hat and orchestrating a SKLTN mix made exclusively for those in my SKLTN Crew. Can I successfully find you new and unheard music that will blow your mind? You won’t find out unless you choose to follow. A preliminary package has already landed into a lucky (?) reader’s mailbox in Ottawa, Ontario. Complete bribe, I know...



Who will be next?

No comments: